Named after the Quercus tree, the source of the world’s premier cork handles, this high-end tournament-level series of rods are built on our time-tested and proven 30-ton graphite blank with WXW wrapping. It is equipped with premium Fuji “0-Type” Guides and ultra-light Nano Carbon reel seats, making them incredibly sensitive, light, and balanced. The lineup consists of classic models and several of our new additions designed and field-tested by Irod’s pro anglers.
• IA702C Wild Card Topwater and jerkbait Small topwater, Jerkbaits, small cranks, small swimbaits
• IA702S “Hollens Finesse Hammer” small swimbaits, ned rigs, senkos, dropshtting ect.
• IA733C Texas rigs, worms, senkos, small/med. Topwater, squarebills, big jerkbaits
• IA753C 7’3” “RP’s Worm and Jig” Randy Pierson worms, jigs, senkos, lipless cranks, spinnerbaits, chatterbaits, topwater
• IA763CC “Wild Card Mid Crank Slightly softer version of Genesis Crank Jr. Mid Cranks, topwater, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits
• IA794XLF “Bobby’s Perfect Frog Rod” Frogs, Horney Toads, mid size swimbaits, deep cranks, a rigs, Glide baits
• IQ783SB “Jr Swim” 1-4 oz 6-7” full size Swimbaits
• IQ7103CC “Wil Card Deep Crank” Slightly Softer version of the Genesis Crank Launcher Deep and extra deep cranks, mid size glides, 5-6”